Saturday, November 8, 2014

We are Authors!

If you recall in the month of October, your child came home one day with a sticker that said, "Ask me about the book I'm writing!"

As part of our Writer's Workshop, and because I had been introduced to an amazing classroom publishing company called Student Treasures that transforms students into published authors, we dove right in to the whole writing process. Rough drafts, illustrations, everything that goes into writing a book was covered in our writing block and we couldn't wait to receive our final, published copy. Well...they came in this past week and to celebrate we had a special Author's Tea and Book Signing.

As a special treat, I created a video so that you can see your student autographing our classroom book.

If you missed out on the chance to order your own copy of our classroom book, contact me and we'll get you an order form.