Saturday, February 28, 2015

Won't You Be My Valentine?

Our class is one big family. Like most families, we love to celebrate and Valentine's Day gave us reason to do just that!

Thank you to all the parents and family members who volunteered to bring in plates, napkins, Capri Sun drinks, cookies, candy, donuts, and CUPCAKES! You guys really know the way to Mrs. Wright's heart! Also, your children have THE. BIGGEST. HEARTS. And I'm confident that they have learned how to love from you. They showered me with chocolates, darling My Little Pony and Marvel Superhero Valentine's cards and sweet hand-written notes. Thank you from the very tip of my toes to the top of this blonde head. 

We had such a fun time celebrating that the only picture I was able to sneak in was from our special breakfast together. 
 This sweet gem spoiled us with the good donuts. Three cheers for Krispy Kreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment